Tuesday, April 10, 2018

tuesday morning in marrakech

marrakech april 2018 marrakech april 2018 marrakech april 2018 marrakech april 2018 marrakech april 2018 marrakech april 2018 marrakech april 2018 marrakech april 2018 marrakech april 2018 marrakech april 2018

Tuesday morning in Marrakech.

The plan was to leave on my bike early in the morning, to visit the new Yves Saint Laurent museum, on this pre-cool crochet workshop day. But I woke up late and took it easy.

Once I arrived at Musee Yves Saint Laurent there was already a very long queue at the entrance, so I decided to have a drink on the terrace of 33 Majorelle instead, which was also wonderful and after a while I cycled back to the medina.

On the way back I saw the snowy Atlas mountains for the first time, which was breathtakingly beautiful!! I can hardly wait to go to the mountains in a few days. It was quite difficult to take a nice picture of the view, in the middle of the busy traffic.

I cycled through the park next to the Koutoubia Mosque and along the Jemaa el Fna square, where it's always a hive of activity, but once I drove into the alley to Chambres d'Amis it was wonderfully green and quiet again.

Now it's time for a siesta at the plunge pool on the roof...

3 comments:

  1. I like your interesting pictures so much!
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een fijne foto’s! Geniet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mooie foto's! Ik krijg altijd heimwee als ik de foto's zie...
    Geniet ervan.
    Jolanda

    ReplyDelete